1. According to the Union Cabinet, the Constitution (103 Amendment) Act amends which article of constitution and it will provide 10% reservation in government jobs and education to Economically Weaker Sections?
(a) Articles 12 and 13
(b) Articles 13 and 14
(c) Articles 14 and 15
(d) Articles 15 and 16
ANS: (d) Articles 15 and 16
2. Name the Scheme approved by the Union Cabinet for conservation, protection and development of cows and to support small farmers by boosting their income?
(a) Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog
(b) Gram Santhosh Rural Postal Life Insurance Scheme
(c) Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
(d) Gram Santhosh cow safaris Aayog
ANS: (a) Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog
3. Union Cabinet approved the MoU of India with which country in the field of company secretary ship?
ANS: (c) Malaysia
4. India and which Country had signed a MoU to promote cooperation in the areas of mutual interest pertaining to the development of blue economy?
ANS: (a) Norway
5. Union Cabinet approved a MoU between India and Finland in which field?
(c) Agriculture and food industry
ANS: (a) Biotechnology
6. Which State/Union Territory launched the Zero Fatality Corridor project to reduce Road Accidents?
(b) West Bengal
(c) New Delhi
ANS: (c) New Delhi
7. Indian Coast Guard and along with which organization signed MoU for maritime search and rescue Operations?
(a) Airports Authority of India
(b) Defence Research and Development Organization
(c) National Disaster Management Authority
(d) Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
ANS: (a) Airports Authority of India
8. Which of the following animal is named as the National Aquatic animal of Thailand?
(a) Wels Catfish
(c) Siamese fighting fish
(d) Rainbow Trout
ANS: (c) Siamese fighting fish
9. Which Country had signed the accord to join NATO to become its 30th member of the NATO military alliance?
ANS: (b) Macedonia
10. What is the rank of India, according to the International IP (Intellectual property) Index of top 50 economies in the world which is released by US Chambers of Commerce?
ANS: (d) 36
11. RBI has projected the GDP growth of India at ________ for the financial year 2019-20?
ANS: (c) 7.4%
12. Which Country became the largest importer of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)?
(b) United States
ANS: (c) China
Second largest importer of LPG is India.
13. According to the report released by NASA and NOAA, which analysis global climatic change predicted the year 2018 as the ______ Hottest year?
ANS: (d) Fourth
14. Which team won their Second Successive title beating Saurashtra in the 85th season of the Ranji Trophy cricket match?
ANS: (b) Vidarbha
15. Name the App launched by Chennai Police Commissioner A.K. Viswanathan, by which the user can lodge a mobile theft complaints?
ANS: (d) DigiCop
32 total views, 2 views today