1. Where did Defence Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the 12th biennial edition of International Aerospace and Defence Exhibition, the Aero India 2019?
(d) New Delhi
ANS: (c) Bengaluru
Singapore signed agreement with India’s Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council for skilling Indians in aviation during Aero India 2019. Theme:“Runway to a Billion Opportunities”
2. Who became the first woman to co-pilot the indigenously made combat fighter jet “Tejas” in the Aero India 2019?
(a) PV Sindhu
(b) Saina Nehwal
(c) Nirmala Sitharaman
(d) Sushma Swaraj
ANS: (a) PV Sindhu
3. Who chaired the 33rd GST Council Meeting that held in New Delhi?
(a) Sushma Swaraj
(b) Piyush Goyal
(c) Narendra Modi
(d) Arun Jaitley
ANS: (d) Arun Jaitley
4. Who launched the “National Action Plan – Viral Hepatitis” in Mumbai?
(a) Ashwini Kumar Choubey
(b) Narendra Modi
(c) Rajnath Singh
(d) Piyush Goyal
ANS: (a) Ashwini Kumar Choubey
5. Name the Scheme launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath,that provides 100 days of employment every year to urban youth from Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)?
(a) Laadli Laxmi Yojna
(b) Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Scheme
(c) Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
(d) Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojna
ANS: (c) Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
6. Who addressed the India-South Korea Business Symposium, that was held in Seoul?
(a) Ram Nath Kovind
(b) Narendra Modi
(c) Sushma Swaraj
(d) Suresh Prabhu
ANS: (b) Narendra Modi
7. In which University, did Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a bust of Mahatma Gandhi statue during his visit to South Korea?
(a) Seoul National University in Seoul, South Korea
(b) Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea
(c) Korea University in Seoul, South Korea
(d) Hongik University in Seoul, South Korea
ANS: (b) Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea
8. According to the 2019 Passport Index which country topped the list?
ANS: (a) UAE
Top 3 Countries are United Arab Emirates, Germany, Denmark
9. Who was conferred with the Seoul peace prize in the 14th Edition of Seoul Peace Prize Ceremony held in South Korea?
(a) Moon Jae-in
(b) Gimhae Heo Seong gon
(c) Ram Nath Kovind
(d) Narendra Modi
ANS: (d) Narendra Modi
10. 91st Academy Awards (commonly known as Oscars) held in Dolby Theatre, which is located in
(a) Los Angeles, California
(b) San Francisco, California
(c) New York City, New York
(d) Oakland, California
ANS: (a) Los Angeles, California
11. Which film won the highest number of awards in the 91st Academy Awards?
(a) Black Panther
(b) Bohemian Rhapsody
(c) Green Book
ANS: (b) Bohemian Rhapsody (4 awards)
12. Which of the following, Indian Documentary Film based on menstruation, that won the Oscar in “Best Documentary Short” Film category?
(a) Venice 70: Future Reloaded
(b) On Yoga the Architecture of Peace
(c) Period. End of Sentence
(d) An Insignificant Man
ANS: (c) Period. End of Sentence
Period. End of Sentence -Director: Rayka Zehtabchi
13. Who became first bowler in T20I history to pick 4 wickets in 4 balls?
(a) Kuldeep Yadav, India
(b) Rashid Khan, Afghanistan
(c) James Anderson, England
(d) Dale Steyn, South Africa
ANS: (b) Rashid Khan, Afghanistan
14. 91st Academy Awards
Best actor – Rami Malek – Bohemian Rhapsody
Best actress – Olivia Colman – The Favourite
Best director – Alfonso Cuaron – Roma
Best Movie – Green Book
127 total views, 1 views today