1. Which of the following Scheme is launched in 3rd Edition of VIVID 2019 to promote tech entrepreneurship?
(a) Indian Technology Leadership Initiative Scheme
(b) Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs Scheme
(c) New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative Scheme
(d) Technology based Employment Generation Scheme
ANS: (b) Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs Scheme
2. Which State/UT hosted the 3 Day International Conference and Exhibition on Energy and Environment?
(a) Tamil Nadu
(b) West Bengal
(d) New Delhi
ANS: (d) New Delhi
3. Name the Organisation that organized the 4th India-ASEAN Expo and Summit held in New Delhi?
(a) Advertising Standards Council of India
(b) Engineering Export Promotion Council of India
(c) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
(d) Federation of Indian Export Organisations
ANS: (c) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
4. What was the theme of the14th Agricultural Science Congress held at New Delhi?
(a) “Strengthening Agriculture and Maritime Cooperation”
(b) “Partnering for change, engaging the world”
(c) “Resilient and Innovative Agriculture Transformation”
(d) “Innovations for Agricultural Transformation”
ANS: (d) “Innovations for Agricultural Transformation”
5. Who was conferred with Dr. B.P.Pal Memorial Award for Excellence in Agricultural Sciences recognizing contributions towards overall agricultural research and development for the year 2017-18?
(a) Ram Badan Singh
(b) Kailash Chander Bansal
(c) R.A. Mashelkar
(d) Trivendra Singh
ANS: (a) Ram Badan Singh
6. Which of the following State becomes the first state in India to deploy specially-trained dogs to check smuggling of liquor?
(b) West Bengal
ANS: (c) Bihar
7. What is the helpline number launched by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat for quick redressal of public complaints?
ANS: (d) 1905
8. Name the Asia Pacific Region’s biggest multinational military exercises, held in Thailand?
(b) Cobra Gold
(c) Yudh Abhyas
ANS: (b) Cobra Gold
9. Which of the following is the only Indian company to make it to ‘50 Most Innovative Companies’ list?
(a) Jio Saavn
ANS: (a) Jio Saavn
10. Name the Organisation,that won the Energy and Environment Foundation Global Clean Awards-2019 for sustained efforts in pursuit of Swachh Bharat Mission?
(a) Environmental Protection Training and Research Institute
(b) India Innovation Growth Programme
(c) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)’s, Rajahmundry
(d) Department of Environment and Forest, Arunachal Pradesh
ANS: (c) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)’s, Rajahmundry
11. Who was awarded with Asian Player of the Year 2018 award from the Asian Hockey Federation?
(a) Simranjeet Singh
(b) Harmanpreet Singh
(c) Akashdeep Singh
(d) Manpreet Singh
ANS: (b) Harmanpreet Singh
12. Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh was elected as the President of which of the following organization for the third time?
(a) Wrestling Federation of India
(b) Indian Polo Association
(c) Indian Weightlifting Federation
(d) Indian Rugby Football Union
ANS: (a) Wrestling Federation of India
13. Who was appointed as the Prime Minister of Sudan?
(a) Gaafar Nimeiry
(b) Bakri Hassan Saleh
(c) Mohamed Tahir Ayala
(d) Ismail al-Azhari
ANS: (c) Mohamed Tahir Ayala
14. Name the Country which was suspended by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) from Hosting International Sporting Events after denying Visa’s to Pakistan Shooters?
(a) United States
ANS: (d) India
15. Central Excise day is observed annually on
(a) February 23
(b) February 24
(c) February 25
(d) February 26
ANS: (b) February 24
42 total views, 1 views today